Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fuckin' A

Yes this deserves the explative. Th'Corn Gangg show was amazing. This
show was the reason I live in LA.

Islands (with J'amie instead of Aaron) and three rappers (Busdriver as
the main attraction. No Subtitle, but he rapped with them when I saw
them last.) 11 people on stage and just musical bliss. I'm sorry it
that's cheesy/corny but that's how I see it. The opening DJ was pretty
damn good too. I'll have to do some research and find out who it was.

Its 2AM and I have to get up in a little while to go to work. I didn't
do laundry before leaving for Napa/San Fransisco, so my wardrobe
choices are limited. And I don't regret it one bit.

The venue was a "club" nearby called
"The Airliner." It features "2 areas" and 2 patios. The kind of hole
in the wall place where smoking pot inside is not frowned upon and
hell, they even had pipes for sale.

It was a bittersweet event, however. They said it themselves that its
probaby the last time there will ever be a Th'Corn Gangg show, but at
least I was there for it.

I love los angeles.

No comments: