Thursday, July 10, 2008

I am going to clean my room.

My room is a mess. I admit it. An absolute mess. I tell myself its a
mess because its so small and I have nowhere to put my stuff. But
honestly- my messes are like a gas. They expand to fit their container.

My room is the kind of mess that starts jokes. People have had a field
day with the thought of the plumber actually coming in to my room and
risking life and limb for an out-dated iPod.

So this weekend I am buying a storage bin and putting anything I don't
actually need in my room in the bin. The bin will get put in our
storage room and anytime I need something I'll know where to look.

Then I'll clean.

Then I'll see how long it is til it looks like this again.

2 comments:

knittergran said...

Uh, yeah. Snicker....

hokgardner said...

knittegran, that's not nice.